DONATIONS WILL BE USED AS FOLLOWS:
- A $4 contribution benefits a senior with a meal for the day.
- Donate $40 for 10 seniors to enjoy lunch at the senior center.
- Donate $400 for 100 seniors to enjoy lunch at the senior center.
- A $4 contribution provides one senior with transportation to the center for the day.
- Give $40 for 10 visits to Haddington.
- Give $80 dollars for 20 visits.
- A $5 dollar contribution provides socialization and recreational services to one senior at Haddington.
- Give $50 for 10 seniors to enjoy socialization and activities at Haddington for the day. YOUR DONATION IS 100% TAX DEDUCTIBLE. HADDINGTON IS A 501c3 of Pennsylvania.
When the Philadelphia Public schools are closed because of inclement weather, THE CENTER IS CLOSED Tune in to KYW 1060AM for information on school closings.
If your information has changed, i.e., Home phone number Cell number Address Caregiver & Caregiver’s contact info Emergency contact name & info New medications / Old medications Please pick up a form from the Activity Coordinator, Wanda Proctor so we can update your client file. Thank you!
Important information for all U.S. veterans and surviving Spouses Counseling Services Resources Information Session All veterans and their spouses are WELCOME EVERY WEDNESDAY 10:00AM – 11:30AM James Belcher, Veteran Counselor